Disclosures & Disclaimers
- Profit Scanner is a stock scanning system, along with its related publications and other services (collectively, the "Newsletter"), published by InvestorPlace Media, LLC, and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
- Subscribers will receive the benefit of 24/7 use of Profit Scanner. The Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
- Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Newsletter. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletter, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial adviser and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Newsletter prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
- The information provided in the Newsletter is obtained from Recognia and believed to be reliable. However, the publisher has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
- The Newsletter is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
- Subscribers may submit questions to customer service by e-mail to ProfitScannerService@Investormedia.com. However, since the Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice for specific subscribers, customer service can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities.
- InvestorPlace Media, LLC and its associates cannot provide research in real time. InvestorPlace Media, LLC and its associates are not responsible or liable for delays or failed delivery of any communications via e-mail, text message, website or other avenues.
- Any subscriber who would like a copy of these "Disclaimers and Disclosures" may request a copy by calling 1-800-539-8215 or writing to InvestorPlace Media, LLC, 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601, Attention: Disclosure, whereupon a copy will be mailed or faxed to such subscriber.
- Neither the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletter.